TheSpartanSovietTheSpartanSoviet

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The assault The assault

yeah im gonna have to agree with the last few guys

this sucked major balls i dont have a clue how it could have gotten front page, clearly you hughjacked someone or something and this is youre ransom cause it is not front page material.....man this really blows. I mean for gods sake half way through the music just stops all of a sudden!

Black v.s. Red Pt. 1 Black v.s. Red Pt. 1

meh

it was ok but sum 41 sucks major balls, bunch of fags.

Zero V Megaman Zero V Megaman

nice

i usually try to get sprite movies blammed but this one was nice obviously had effort put into it, just fix the play button.

15 Minutes Collab 15 Minutes Collab

meh

if this was actually done in fifteen minutes its ok kinda...otherwise you suck, but youre a semi-respected group of animators so i voted 5

JackNicholson responds:

lol

!!!JUMP AROUND!!! XIV !!!JUMP AROUND!!! XIV

umm riight

could get turd of the week i suppose

GoldenClock responds:

cul

Science With Onic Science With Onic

Oh GOD

Dude that is so motherfucking SICK!! god i almost threw up! salad fingers has never even dreamed of being this bizarre and disgusting, i love it!

Kozak V: Cannoneye Kozak V: Cannoneye

hey

to be honest i didnt even watch it, i just saw "clock" in both youre names so i voted 5 nice work guys!

CabbageClock responds:

GOOD JOB!

A Movie Involving Ninjas A Movie Involving Ninjas

Lol sweet

I voted 5, nice shit man, lovves it!!! Newho i was wondering if u could tell me name of song at end sounds cool, and make more youre clay mation is one of few that doesnt suck so keep makin it!!!!!

MackProductions responds:

happy you liked it :)

the song at the end is the same song at the end of The Matrix, search for "matrix theme" as the title, the name of the band is "rage against the machine"

ExploStickMotion I ExploStickMotion I

sweet

Dude i must say i love youre style. Very cool i especially like it when the guy was like thrown from close up to the scene it looked neat nice choice of music but no sound fx :( All i can ask for is three things. 1. Sound FX 2. Length (its too neat to be that short)
3. Widescale fighting ( More fighting going on like ten or twelve guys at a time and more fighting than just dying after afew second on their own).

Forsaken Forsaken

neato

very cool and way better than my second animation lol. Clearly but alot of work into it even though its not top notch.