TheSpartanSovietTheSpartanSoviet

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Crazy Car Flash Crazy Car Flash

bad graphics no restart button

you need a restart button, and better wall graphics bro

flash2000 responds:

you're not my bro, bro

DuckHunt 1945 DuckHunt 1945

FRIEKEN AWESOME!!!!!!

DUDE!!!!!! that was sweeeeet gameplayt, you need better graphics tho, get someone to naimate for you maybe, make another with soldiers and planes instead of ducks too, hell jsut make more of anything that game was sick!!!!!!!!!!

Super ping pong Super ping pong

hmm

i voted five but i swear ive seen this before are you the original author or did you just change around the original game?

Sonic Demo 1 Sonic Demo 1

DUDE

SEND ME THE ACTION SCRIPT!!!!!!!!!! ive been looking upwarsd of two months for a tutorial on the basics of a platformer but cant find one help me out send me the action script.

RicStrife responds:

thanx for reviewing

Jasper Jasper

holy fucking shit dude

this was sooo sweet man!!!!!!!! i love the old school graphics reminded me of the sweet old days of arcade!!! lmao!! i myself am trying to learn to make a game like this, may i ask where you learned or found the action script?

C360 responds:

ooo good question. Get the "Flash MX 2004 Game Programming" by Murray/Everett-Church. Beware: It takes time and patience.

Random Guy Dress-Up V.2 Random Guy Dress-Up V.2

just a few more tips

kk just a few tips to improve it, I cant remember it of the top of my head but theres a nifty bit of action script that makes the clothes stick to where they should, use it. second OPTIMIZE YOURE GOD DAMN MUSIC FOO!.....third....maybe something more interesating than "random guy". CLearly there was effort though,

HoverBot HoverBot

cool

pretty good but could you add a quality toggle button, nice game though very fun.

TrueDarkness responds:

*sigh* I'm getting tired of repeating myself.
Options>>Quality

Simple as that, in the menu click options and change the quality in there.

Indian Outlaw Indian Outlaw

this will probably get front page

its GREAT! 506% more amusing than watching a fat mexican fall down eight flights of stairs while screaming "ay caramba cocarocha"

The Lusty Barfly The Lusty Barfly

OK

It was ok but not great pretty easy and short and youre "other" button doesnt work.

Police Bike Police Bike

cool

Good game i liked the style wacking who i think was tomfulp with a club was really fun killing kittens was a great touch added that tinge of realism that everybody loves...you kick ass!